Will wire and troubleshoot custom hydraulic presses and other machinery. Must have an understanding of electrical schematics and the ability to do all of the wiring from a main control panel with a PLC to the various devices controlling the machine. Some mechanical assembly skills required to assist in building the machinery.
- 5+ years of experience wiring and troubleshooting machinery from electrical schematics
- Ability to identify issues and correct problems with electrical components
- Experience in mechanical assembly
- Associate’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering technology is a plus
- Hydraulics experience is a strong plus
- Wiring and troubleshooting custom hydraulic presses and other machinery
- Working with engineers, manufacturing personnel and customers to solve issues
- Providing technical support and guidance to a variety of internal functions
- Assembling and testing equipment for functionality prior to shipment
- Disassemble machinery for rebuilding or shipping
Please submit your resume to Brian Robbins in our Human Resources Department.