We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will need to possess strong communication and presentation skills, will be able to stay organized and will work independently to support the needs of the CEO and the business. This critical position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide timely and effective administrative support primarily to the Chairman/CEO and the President/COO, with additional secondary support to two other members of the Executive Management team. Maintain strict confidentiality in processing of all information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, domestic and international travel, lodging, and events.
- Assist in schedule management by setting reminders and assisting with the various needs for each activity if necessary.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Deals with confidential business and personal information and safeguards from disclosure.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing companywide events
- Coordinate calendar management via Outlook, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as other business associates, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
- Communicates as appropriate with domestic and international customers and associates, sensitive to other cultures and behaviors, international time zones.
- Handle sensitive/confidential and non-routine information with professionalism and poise.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous information, reports, and documents; does research and prepares reports as needed.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Brian Robbins in our Human Resources Department.