Under direction from management, support company by providing human resources services and implementing human resources programs in compliance with government and regulatory entities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for the company
- Protect company’s value by keeping information confidential and maintaining employee records
- Provide services related to the following Human Resources functions: recruitment; employment processing (from new-hire orientation to termination of employment); compensation and benefits administration; job analyses and descriptions; employee performance management; training and development; succession planning; reporting and compliance
- Provide day-to-day guidance, coaching, and support to management and staff regarding employee relations issues, performance, and company policies and procedures
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; interpretation of employment laws; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Handle routine inquiries related to Human Resources matters
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Update job knowledge by reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. This position does not have any direct reports.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and five to ten years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and suppliers.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred but not required.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to our Human Resources Department.