We are growing and investing in our future with new machinery. As a result, we have are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing new and efficient machining and manufacturing processes, while optimizing existing methods. Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience within an environment which utilizes CNC and assembly processes. Candidates must be proficient utilizing Mastercam to create programs for 3 and 4 Axis CNC machines.
5+ years of knowledge and experiences utilizing Mastercam to develop programs for CNC mills and lathes in the manufacturing industry
Must be able to collaborate with skilled machinists and other support personnel
Understanding of dimensional inspection requirements
Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints
Tool and fixture design, detailing, creation, and implementation
Familiarity with SolidWorks design software
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred
Experience with large castings and various metal alloys preferred
- Using Mastercam software to develop and maintain CNC machine programs
- Developing Design process documentation for individual processes
- Providing technical support and guidance to a variety of internal functions
- Creating and improving quality standards for new and existing products to include routings, tool kit/fixture specifications and CNC programs
- Ensuring that the proper tooling/fixtures required are ordered and available for production
- Providing support of new supplier evaluations and the cost/benefit analysis of purchase items
- Researching and testing new manufacturing technologies and staying current with improvements that may enhance productivity and machining capabilities.
- Optimizing and debugging CNC machining centers, turning and multi-tasking machine tool path creation and post processor development
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Brian Robbins in our Human Resources Department.