Contact Us For
Download our Free Industry Guides.
Get instructions for proper maintenance, inspection and lubrication of your press to ensure optimal press operation.
Rely on rugged French Achiever Screw Presses to process a full range of oilseeds. Choose from a full range of sizes designed to full press oil-bearing materials, or to pre-press high oil content seeds and nuts prior to the solvent extraction process.
French screw presses have several features which make our screw presses superior to others, including:
- • Water cooled main shaft and water cooling inserts in the main cages to allow you to cool both the main shaft and main cages to reduce the temperatures generated in a screw press and limit heat degradation of the oil and press cake to produce a lighter color cake and higher quality oil. Water cooling of the main shaft and main cages also help reduce residual oil in the press cake.
- • Heavy duty, rugged design for many years of dependable service.
- • Available with either motorized cone mechanism at the press discharge to produce press cake, or a die plate to produce porous pellets prior to the solvent extraction process.
- • The screw presses include an efficient force feeder assembly to expel air from the feed stream and insure 100% feed to the feed hopper and main cage. The force feeder includes a vertical fixed speed screw conveyor and a variable speed horizontal feed conveyor to convey the material from the conditioner discharge to the press force feeder.
- • Hardcoated shaft parts and screen bars which last two to three times longer than case-hardened parts.
- • Screw Presses include a parallel shaft helical gear reducer. Reducer has splash lubrication, a service factor of 1.75 or greater.
Please contact our Oilseed Group for more information or to request a quote for French Achiever Screw Presses.
Prepress & Full Press Models Available:
French also offers the Model L-250 Laboratory Screw Press