French custom designs electrically heated platen press designs that provide uniform heat distribution and temperature control. The electrically heated platen press is ideal for lamination, molding or bonding a variety of materials. Various custom and standard size platens are available to suit your exact molding requirements.
Electrically Heated Platen Press Features:
- Standard heated platen press designs heat to an operating temperature of 550° (optional up to 1200°)
- Our platens are thicker to diffuse heat evenly across the entire surface
- Heated platens are insulated to maintain uniform temperature with high strength composite and microsanded materials
- Platens are machined from one solid piece of steel or stainless steel and precision drilled for cartridge type heating elements
- Heated platen presses with high wattage heaters are available for rapid heating rates
- Platen heaters are specially coated to improve heat transfer and ease of removal
- Multi-zones and special heater configurations provide uniform heating over the entire platen
- Monitored heater fault detection is available as an option
- Each heated platen press has temperature zone control with PID control that is set and displayed on the operator panel
Please contact a French representative for more information about on our electrically heated platen press designs.
Our heated platen presses can be supplied with the following heating methods:
French Oil Mill Machinery Company owns the exclusive license from Acrolab for the manufacture and sale of Isoplatens® within the rubber molding and processing industry in North America and selected worldwide markets. Isoplaten® is a registered trademark of Acrolab Ltd.