Our oil heated platen presses are designed and insulated to provide you with the most accurate and uniform temperature in your molding process. Oil heating is suitable for the entire range of composite and rubber molding, bonding and laminating applications. Various custom and standard size platens are available to suit your exact molding requirements.
Oil Heated Platen Press Features:
- Computer controls programs are designed for the most uniform and accurate temperature control
- Controlled heating to an operating temperature of 750°F
- Controlled accurate cooling with properly designed heating/cooling thermal fluid transfer system
- The oil heated platens are machined from one piece solid steel with interconnecting channels, milled and welded on platen outside edges to prevent and possible blockage of transfer fluid flow
- Multi flow zones available for large bonding and laminating press applications
- Oil heated platens are insulated with proper materials to maintain uniform temperature across surfaces and edges
Please contact a French representative for more information about our oil heated platen press designs.
French and TMP heated platen presses can be supplied with the following heating methods:
French Oil Mill Machinery Company owns the exclusive license from Acrolab for the manufacture and sale of Isoplatens® within the rubber molding and processing industry in North America and selected worldwide markets. Isoplaten® is a registered trademark of Acrolab Ltd.