Rely on rugged French Achiever Screw Presses to process a full range of oilseeds. Choose from a full range of sizes designed to full press oil-bearing materials, or to pre-press high oil content seeds and nuts prior to the solvent extraction process.
French screw presses have several features which make our screw presses superior to others, including:
- Water cooled main shaft and water cooling inserts in the main cages to allow you to cool both the main shaft and main cages to reduce the temperatures generated in a screw press and limit heat degradation of the oil and press cake to produce a lighter color cake and higher quality oil. Water cooling of the main shaft and main cages also help reduce residual oil in the press cake.
- Heavy duty, rugged design for many years of dependable service.
- Available with either motorized cone mechanism at the press discharge to produce press cake, or a die plate to produce porous pellets prior to the solvent extraction process.
- The screw presses include an efficient force feeder assembly to expel air from the feed stream and insure 100% feed to the feed hopper and main cage. The force feeder includes a vertical fixed speed screw conveyor and a variable speed horizontal feed conveyor to convey the material from the conditioner discharge to the press force feeder.
- Hardcoated shaft parts and screen bars which last two to three times longer than case-hardened parts.
- Screw Presses include a parallel shaft helical gear reducer. Reducer has splash lubrication, a service factor of 1.75 or greater.
Please contact our Oilseed Group for more information or to request a quote for French Achiever Screw Presses.
Prepress & Full Press Models Available:
- Achiever 11
- Achiever 22
- Achiever 33
- Achiever 44
- Achiever 55
- Achiever 66
French also offers the Model L-250 Laboratory Screw Press. Contact our our Aftermarket Sales department to order parts for the D-88 dual cage screw press.