Cracking Mill, Heavy-Duty Models 1224, 1252, 1480, and 1872
French Cracking Mills deliver the rugged design and performance one expects from French Equipment. The Model 1252 Cracking Mill has earned a worldwide reputation for superior performance during a quarter century of service in a wide range of oilseed crushing applications. Its stablemate, the new model 1872, offers the same rugged, reliable design and performance at a higher capacity.
- Heavy-duty self-aligning spherical roller bearing assemblies
- Rolls are removable from front for easy replacement
- Rolls are of corrugated chilled iron
- Frame consists of two (2) cast iron end stands with steel plate front and rear panels. Front panels include
two (2) cast iron access doors.
- Pair of polyester fiberglass meal guards on ends of rolls to prevent short-circuiting of material over the ends of rolls
- Set of deflector plates to direct the cracks falling from the top rolls into the nip of the bottom rolls
- Quick opening lever system to open top and bottom front rolls
- V-belt differential drive with adjustable idler sheaves
- Set of OSHA-compliant belt guards
- Available with either roll-type feeder or vibratory-type feeder
- Heavy, durable construction
Ask about our Model 1872 Cracking Mill and it’s 1100 tons/day soybean-basis capacity. To download a French Cracking Mill brochure visit our literature page.
Our Aftermarket sales department provides rolls and other parts for our existing cracking mill models as well as your older models, such as the 1042.