Our approach to custom designing a hydraulic press starts with learning more about your business and manufacturing processes so we can work together to create a press with capabilities tailored to your needs.
French hydraulic press engineers specialize in providing enhanced automation and advanced control systems to improve part quality and lower life-cycle costs.
1,000-1,975 Ton Hydraulic Press Features Can Include:
- Precision control packages
- Reservoir and hydraulic power mounted on top, reducing press footprint
- Multi-zone heating and/or cooling platens
- Upacting or downacting with multiple daylights
- Compression molding, transfer molding, vacuum molding and laminating styles available
- Automation features including shuttle systems and loading/unloading systems
- Sideplate or column construction
Related Case Studies:
New TMP Heavy Duty Hydraulic Presses Efficiently Bond Friction Materials
Learn how TMP recently designed two new slab side hydraulic presses for the bonding of friction materials used in heavy construction vehicles. The low deflection press design was built in two sizes, a 1300-ton press with 56 inch square heated platens and a smaller 520-ton press with 36 inch square heated platens, both for heating up to 550°F.