Our steam heated platen presses provide cost effective heating and deliver accurate temperatures across the platen when molding, pressing particle board, laminating or bonding your material. Various custom and standard size platens are available to suit your exact molding requirements.
Steam Heated Features:
- Properly engineered and designed to match existing or new steam source for heating up to 400°F
- Machined from one piece solid steel with properly sized flow channels
- Steam heated platen designs can be used for hot water heating and cooling applications
- Platens are insulated with high strength materials
- Designed with individual steam traps for each platen or zone to provide overall heating accuracy and uniformity
Please contact a French representative for more information about our steam heated platen press designs.
French and TMP heated platen presses can be supplied with the following heating methods:
French Oil Mill Machinery Company owns the exclusive license from Acrolab for the manufacture and sale of Isoplatens® within the rubber molding and processing industry in North America and selected worldwide markets. Isoplaten® is a registered trademark of Acrolab Ltd.