Since 1900, French® has supported and supplied custom manufactured oilseed preparation equipment and mechanical screw presses for the extraction of vegetable oil from oil-bearing seeds and nuts for food and industrial uses, including biodiesel and other fuels.
Our proprietary line of durable Cracking Mills, Flaking Mills, Conditioners and Screw Presses have a worldwide reputation for years of reliable operation.
French is the only company with a screw press designed to water-cool its main cages in addition to cooling the main shaft, which reduces the temperature rise and heat degradation of the press cake and crude oil, providing a lighter color cake and higher quality oil.
Additional Oilseed Equipment Designs include:
- Laboratory Screw Press for pilot-scale and small-scale vegetable oil extraction applications
- Magnet to remove any steel material in the feed stream
- Cleaner to pre-clean material
- Rate Bin to provide steady and even flow of material to the process equipment
- Cake Cooler to cool solids from screw press
- Cake Grinder to grind press cake to desired particle size
- Oil Settling Tank to remove larger solids in crude oil extracted by screw press
- Oil Filter to remove smaller particles of solids in crude oil from oil settling tank to produce filtered crude oil
- Enhanser Press for pelletizing oil-bearing seeds or pre-press cake
Let us share the benefits of becoming Your Partner in Processing.