French hydraulic press engineers are leading experts in designing and creating custom heavy duty presses that are crafted to meet all your needs. We start our custom designing process by learning about your business and manufacturing processes, so we can fully understand your needs and goals.
Our partnership ensures that your end-result will be equipped with the features needed to improve your part quality and enhance your production process. Choose from a full range of premium standard features and pre-engineered options like Allen Bradley microprocessor controls, part knockout systems or vacuum chambers.
200-275 Ton Hydraulic Press Features Can Include:
- Upacting or downacting with multiple daylights
- Sideplate or column construction
- Safety features including light curtains and alarms
- Precision control packages
- Heating and cooling platens
- Automation features including shuttle systems and loading/unloading systems
- Compression molding, transfer molding, vacuum molding and laminating styles available
- Reservoir and hydraulic power mounted on top, reducing press footprint
View a Sample of our Hydraulic Press Designs:
Related Case Studies
French Oil Videos Showcases Hydraulic Presses
Watch French Oil Mill Machinery’s video showcasing 100 ton to 275 ton hydraulic press models. The models include unique features that are designed to meet your needs and yield high quality products. Features include shuttle systems, vacuum packages, multiple daylights, large custom platens, and material handing systems.
TMP 250 ton Automatic Hydraulic Vacuum Press for Cold Pot Transfer Molding
Read how TMP, A Division of French offers a new heavy-duty slab side automatic hydraulic vacuum press for cold pot transfer molding parts for the automotive industry. The low deflection 250-ton press is fitted with 20” x 20” solid steel platens with heating elements divided into multiple zones for enhanced temperature uniformity. In addition, the platens are totally insulated to restrict heat transfer into press components.