Cracking Mill, Heavy-Duty Models 1252 and 1480
French Cracking Mills deliver the rugged design and performance one expects from French Equipment. The Model 1252 Cracking Mill has earned a worldwide reputation for superior performance during a half century of service in a wide range of oilseed crushing applications. Its stablemate, the new model 1480, offers the same rugged, reliable design and performance at a higher capacity.
- Movable housings include air cylinders allowing front rolls to separate if foreign material passes through the rolls
- Roll gap individually adjustable on each end of upper and lower rolls by stroke adjustment within air cylinder
- Corrugated chilled cast iron rolls are standard. Other types of rolls are available upon request.
- Improved and adjustable meal guards
- Powerful plate magnets installed in feeder, hinged for easy access
- Adjustable deflector plates to accommodate decreasing roll diameter
- Fabricated steel frame
- Front panels have sample ports for upper and lower set of rolls
- Rolls are removable from front of mill for easy replacement
- V-belt differential drive with adjustable idler sheaves
- Set of OSHA-compliant belt guards
- Available with either roll-type feeder or vibratory-type feeder
- Heavy, durable construction
Ask about our Model 1480 Cracking Mill and its 1250 metric tons/day soybean-basis capacity. To download a French Cracking Mill brochure visit our literature page.
Our Aftermarket sales department provides rolls and other parts for our existing cracking mill models as well as your older models, such as the 1042.